lunes, 16 de septiembre de 2019

Long ass day

It wasn't a long day per se. I left my house about 10:45AM to the mall so I could leave my car there. Sometimes it's really complicated finding a good place where I can park my car (it could be really expensive or there could be NONE) so I chose the mall option this time. The problem was I had to use the subway to go to one location to another and it's... chaotic at less. I didn't remember it was that bad. Or maybe it has gotten worse over the months because I had to wait a LOT for the train to arrive... multiples times. At 1PM I finally arrived to the university!! But, God, I was so tired... I searched for my teachers only to find one of them (I need to talk to both) and he said we needed to had a reunion with the one that was absent. I told him I could go tomorrow (Tuesday) but he said it was better if it was on Wednesday. Then I flee because I had to hand a paper at the institute I'm taking English classes. I DID THAT TOO!! Riding the train I started thinking about the possibility of watching a movie at the mall. Tickets are half their price every Monday and I was excited because the last time I went to the cinema was in June (maybe?). But... At the end I just came home. Not even a single film catched my attention.

I'm still tired, my head hurts a bit but... I gotta say: I feel great making things for myself. It's such a basic thing but... It has been hard for me these months. It's like learning how to walk again. Or run. I want to be able to run soon.

OK. TIME TO TALK ABOUT TOMORROW!!!

There is two important errands I have to complete YES or YES.

And now to finish I'll leave this beautiful song...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario