domingo, 15 de septiembre de 2019

Back to this

This is my first time writing a diary entry in 3 years (I think). My first time doing it in English too. The reason behind it? Here I go...

Yesterday I was thinking about picking up my old blog where I used to write about my days as a way of practicing English. I logged in and read a little bit out of curiosity. That was when I realiced that almost all the problems I have now (concerning my poor comunicating skills, self-isolation and lack of direction in life) are the same I had back then. If that's so... I haven't improved a lot in all these months. I thought about that and, somehow, I felt kind of... sad?? Now I'm determined to make real improvements. I mean I THINK I need this place to pour out all my thoughts and feelings. I've been so clouse-mouthed about them in the past years that I think to let them out.

Alright. Leaving that aside, I have to elaborate in which stage of my life I'm in:
  1. I've been working on therapy since december 2017. It hasn't been two and a half full years but one and a half, considering there has been months I didn't see my psychologist. I think it has been really beneficial in the sense I've realiced things from myself and around me that kept me grounded. I'll talk more about that in the future.
  2. I'm finishing my degree thesis so I'm about to graduate soon. I hope. I'll talk to my teachers tomorrow. That's another thing I'll have to talk more in the upcoming days.
  3. Next saturday I'll start going to English classes. I still don't now in which level I'll start. Hopefully not one too low. I think I'll know about it on Wednesday.
Those are the highlights of my life. There are more things I want to do but I need to think more because they are in early stages and maybe some of them won't become a reality... yet.

I'll try to write here everyday at least a few words.

See you tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario