miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2019

Another not so good day

I had a really small amount of time to sleep last night and it was: 50% my fault, 50% because of the wheater. For some reason (global warming someone would say) it has beem very hot lately and this time I couldn't close my eyes. I was so mad... Anyway it was about 4:00AM when I finally slept!! But once again, I woke feeling tired (at 8:00AM). Anyway, I went to the university but one of my teachers couldn't attend the reunion we had so we talked and the best option was leaving it to Friday. I'm nervous as fuck because I have till 18/09 to finish this fucking thesis and I don't know if I'll be able to finish to that date. Not only that, I still have to talk to someone in Community Service because I never sent my report and I did that shit two years ago or so. They are gonna kill me and probably won't let me graduate this year. So yes. I don't want to think about that. I literally don't know what to do... Or how to do it. I mean I know that I have to gather all the willpower in the world and talk to them... soon. MAYBE TOMORROW. But I'm a coward and I'll wait till the next week. (I hate my self nowadays.)

Well, I saw some friends. Manuel, Rey, Rai... It was kind of nice. I waited for Rai to finish what he was doing then I took him to the bus stop because he doesn't live in this city.

When I arrived home I slept a few hours. Once again I woke up feeling tired. It has been the same all day long. I write a few words (because I love writing) and now I'm here. It's pretty early so I guess I will take a look in some webs where I can make a little money. I should be working on my thesis but I'm not in the mood. (I never am, hehe.)

Tomorrow I'll have to wake at 5:30AM, like I did yesterday, because I have to go to the doctor again. Let's hope that women goes or I'll be really mad.

I don't know if there's something I'd like to add so... Goodnight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario