domingo, 6 de octubre de 2019

I'm not lost (yet)

It's been a while since the last post. I think it's because I wasn't feeling good the first week... Then I just forgot. I have been having a little time to do others things among the university and the need to sleep. It is taking time to stick to my new routine. New things that have been happening in my life:

  • My English classes started two weeks ago. It's a whole new experience since I haven't been attending any type of study program for two years. All I can say is that it's kind of easy. I know how to express in English almost better than the whole class. What I have to improve is my shyness. I made a friend there, she's really cute, and she's always encouraging me when I our teacher doesn't heart what I said because I'm whispering half the time. Next Saturday I have talk about something I like and it has to last five minutes at most. I haven't chose the topic but I can tell I'm excited!!! I really want to do it.
  • Yesterday was the first night I started studying HTML/CSS by myself. I want to learn all I can. In one hand, I feel with this topic like I feel when studying English. There's a lot of things I already know but I don't know how to use them, so I'm doing both things to improve my knowledge and make the useful skills. Maybe someday I can do something about it... I mean, something like a job.
  • I've been going to the laboratory for a week and a half. I finished the first experiment and I'm writing for my tutors to tell me when it's going to be analyzed. It's a slow... job... but I have to go every day, from Monday to Friday, to make sure everything is alright. I think it will be over in December. I'm hopeful.

Aside from that, I don't have a lot to say. I'd like to start exercising since I have a weird pain in one of my legs but I still need to be ok with this new routine. Then I'll add a time to do physical stuff. Maybe on Sundays. I'm happy with how the things are.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario